Motor Heritage Centre, Gaydon

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Motor Heritage Centre, Gaydon
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 19:12:40 +0100
Dear All,

I was passing Gaydon this afternoon (shortly before I blew the head
gasket in the convertible - but that's another story), and saw signs to
the Motor Heritage Centre.   "Why don't I pop in and order a couple of
BMHIT certificates, and maybe say 'Hi!' to Jonmac if he's there?"
thought I, so I came off the motorway, followed the signs along the
B-roads, and arrived at the Centre.   There I was met by a dirty great
sign saying, "Adult Entry GBP8.00" - so I turned round and went back
again...

What is there at Gaydon that might be worth me lashing out eight quid to
see?  What did I miss?

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FM105671