Re: TR4 Tonneau Suggestions

To: Egbman1@aol.com, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Tonneau Suggestions
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:40:34 -0600
Egbman1@aol.com wrote:

> In addition, I'm missing one of the snaps on the
> left-hand side of the dash next to the windscreen acorn nut. Are these
> available? Can a new snap be riveted on? I also need to install the snaps on
> the door tops (PO didn't like them) do they screw in or are they riveted on?
> I've learned so much from you guys.

The dash/windscreen snaps are easily available -- looks the same
as the others to me only rivited on. You'd need to take the little
bracket off to rivit it of course.

The door snaps on my '62 TR4 are screwed in with little phillips
(or whatever they were called in the UK) head screws.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO