Re: Arizona info request

To: jimbpps@pacbell.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Arizona info request
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:07:29 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/02 11:28:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jimbpps@pacbell.net writes:

<< I have the original (circa '63) California black plates on my '58 TR3. I
 read in the AZ Drivers Handbook that when you move to AZ and register a car
 you have to turn in your old plates!  >>

What about when a person moves form PA to AZ? If my summer car does not have
a  plate and my winter car does, I can't turn in plates for both cars.   In
PA plates stay with the owner/household/family and are not tied to a
particular car.

I'd say list the car is non operational in CA and tell AZ you lost the plates
during a massive restoration   ;+)

Harold