Re: Passive restraint system - Lap Belt fix No LBC content

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Passive restraint system - Lap Belt fix No LBC content
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:04:32 -0400
Cc: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Vintage Racer's list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "levilevi"
>Great idea Dave!!   Now why didn't I think of the "Triumph fix"???
Duhhhh...
So does any one have a module like the one Dave's talking about....and can
give me an idea of how it should be hooked up or adapted?   I've never seen
such an animal but I guess I can always go to my trusty Dan Masters
electrical manual and give it a go for lack of a better plan.  Now if I can
just get Tom Di Iulio to buy some samoas and come help me do some wiring
I'll be set.
<

Indeed.  Dan's book goes into detail on how these things are connected and
how they work (or should).  But any 74 model year American car also has
such a device.  It was federally mandated.  But none are as well documented
as the TR6 device.  And only because of Dan's book (shameless plug).

(No financial interest, I would just like to see Dan's book in greater
circulation)

Dave