RE: limited slip differential

To: jackandangie@attbi.com
Subject: RE: limited slip differential
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:43:04 -0700 FILETIME=[29801F30:01C24E5E]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Jack,

Quaife makes just such a device; availiable through all the regular
suppliers. Well tested on the track too....

Just have to say this is the coolest excuse for wanting a limited slip I've
ever heard. In the situation you describe most people would just get out and
push their car off the curb. Triumphs are pretty light;^)

I'm just picturing you now "honey, I really need to get one of these in case
I ever get stuck again, It's only $1200-"

Make sure to run a few autox's while you're at it....

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4

P.S.
You could always just weld your existing diff, but it makes it a bear to
push the car while turning.