Re: limited slip differential

To: jack williams <jackandangie@attbi.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: limited slip differential
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:47:18 -0600
jack williams wrote:

> Today I ha to do some maneuvering to get out of a tigh parking place in my
>TR6.
> MY right front wheel went up on a steep embankment and left me high centered.
> "Rats" I thought, I sure could use a limited slip differential. Sooooo,
>anybody
> know of such a beast that you could bolt into a 76 TR6?

Jack, I had a hi-lift jack mounted on the ARB bumper of my classic Range Rover,
maybe you could mount one on a badge bar on your TR6? A hi-lift jack would be a
much cheaper way to get the car off a high point, and it would look real
hardcore
with those rubber bumper over-riders. ;-) Alternately a winch might come in
handy, also many hundreds less than the Quaife limited slip diff.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO