Electric fan wiring

To: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electric fan wiring
From: "ian.viles" <ian.viles@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:33:21 +0100
Dear Listers,
I wonder if any of you are familiar with the Rivotec Electronic Fan Control?
I have purchased one to replace the Kenlowe thermostat. The Rivotec unit is
an alloy pipe with a integral adjustable stat that fits into a hose; it
looks quite neat compared to the Kenlowe set up. It is supplied with a
pre-wired relay .
This is good, but I wish to retain the Kenlowe manual override switch - but
being "electrically challenged" I cannot work out how to wire this in. I
have looked at Dan Masters diagram, but the Rivotec relay would appear to
wired differently.
Sorry to be a pain, but can anyone help?
TIA
Ian Viles (Derbyshire, England)
73 TR6