TR3 Timing chain from Moss, any problems?

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Timing chain from Moss, any problems?
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:29:57 EDT
I am in the middle of reassembling my engine since replacing my crankshaft
after it broke.  While I have everything apart I figured that I would replace
the timing chain, which has just come in from MOSS.  Somewhere in the back of
my mind I remember a thread that discussed problems with some of the newer
timing chains that are available.

Has anyone had any problems with the timing chains form MOSS.  If so please
reply ASAP as I will be finishing the assembly process this weekend.

Thanks,

Gary Bouffard
TR3A  TS 58399