Amazing TR6 story and some pictures

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Amazing TR6 story and some pictures
From: Lennart Broekhof - Sun Microsystems <lennart@sun.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:28:06 +0200
Hi All,

I've been of this list for a while because of the many emails I received,
not only from this list of course.
But I have become smart and receive the digest now :-)

Maybe you all have seen this already, but if not it is definitely worth taking
a look at this site. It might take some time though:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/william.davies/index.html

I hope that the story of my TR will be a lot different.

Further more, I am restoring my TR6  body off and have the habit of taking
pictures of everything I do. So, if you are interested you can follow
the progress
at http://www.lagonda.com
Tonight the engine will be removed together with the last suspension bits. Then
I will close the chapter of taking the car apart and will start rebuilding it.
Let me know what you think !

Kind regards,

Lennart Broekhof