Re: Drawing for replica of Churchill hub puller ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drawing for replica of Churchill hub puller ?
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:02:37 -0500
Tony Gordon provided a few PDF schematics of a hub puller for TR2-6.
These are available from
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/download.html

I have seen a variety of hub puller designs, even in my relatively
short time involved with TRs!

Dan

1957 TR3 TS15098L - many shiny new parts languishing, waiting for
owner to finish summer household tasks and make time for fall TR
tasks.