Re: Beware

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beware
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:12:38 -0700
  >> Reminds me of the time Bob Bownes and I and several others
  >

  >Obiwan, I mean, Bob Bownes, now that's a name I've not heard in a
  >long time!
  >
  >What's he up to, anyone know?
  >-- Jim Muller jimmuller@pop.rcn.com '80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+

Use the Farce Jim. I am right here.

I've been shuttling back and forth between right and left coasts for the
last year or so, racing my FV when I'm home. A few TR projects are in
the works.

But, just prior to VTR, like much of the rest of the Telecom world, I
found myself w/o work. So, in a fit of common sense, I decided at the
last minute to preserve cash, look for a job, and not to go to VTR. I
had sent a message, but I guess it didn't get delivered.

Anyway, the TR6 is in the garage waiting for me to figure out where to
get a new key made (lost the ign key...), the GT6 MK III is sitting in
the garage waiting for me to figure out how to keep it from stalling on
left hand turns, the GT6 MK II is sitting in the garage waiting for Andy
to come over and strip it so I can start working on it.

Hope all is well with the original keepers of the flickering flame,

Bob