TR-6 Brakes

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 Brakes
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:33:14 -0400
Well once again I reached a dead end. I replaced my master brake cylinder
and tired to bleed my brakes. Then I noticed that my fluid level wasn't
going down. Then I looked in the jar of this one man bleed kit, and it was
empty. Pumped some more and no dice. I removed the lines to the MBC and
pumped the brakes and fluid came out. I removed the PDWA and blew into the
lines and there was air passing thru. Brakes seem to be a straight forward
thing. Pump and watch the fluid come out.

Can anyone tell me what can the problem be?

Thanks,

Patrick