Re: Autox tires

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autox tires
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:51:52 -0400
Michael Thompson wrote:

>> Unfortunately the FoT keep their mailing list secret.
>
> Yes it is by invitation only....
> If you included the wanabes and original drivers, it would clutter the
> list up.

Makes sense.  I wish they made their archives available though!  If FoT

archives purged the posters' email addresses and signiatures, they could
  grace the world with their uplifting wisdom, and still protect their
blue blood from the annoying proletariat.

--
--
Douglas Frank    DigitalWhoopsCompaqImeanHP Co.