Seen on RT 56 after TRF Summer Party

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seen on RT 56 after TRF Summer Party
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:30:12 EDT
All

On the way home from the TRF summer party last Sunday I saw an accident
involving a navy blue TR6 with the license plate "6 APPEAL" on Route 56 east
of Johnstown. The police waved us through and it seemed like all invoved were
in good hands. I was wondering if anyone knows if the driver and passenger
are OK? The car had front end damage. I will sleep much better if I know.

Ken Nachman
President, Richmond Triumph Register
1957 TR3 TS21086L now "O" Old English White
1974 TR6 CF16990U now "O" Mallard Blue