Good Feedback re TRF x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Feedback re TRF x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Bob Fabie <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:13:03 -0500
I purchased a heater valve for my '75 TR6 late last October in
preparation for my winter/spring engine compartment restoration. I
didn't install the unit until June of this year and didn't start the new
motor until late July. I've recently noticed that the valve is stuck
open, producing constant heat in the passenger compartment. The valve's
lever moves from stop to stop, but the valve mechanism is internally
stuck open.

When I called TRF this morning to explain what happened, they
immediately offered to send one overnight at no charge. They simply
asked that the defective unit be returned after it's replaced.

Good service. I'll always try to buy from them first.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6