Horn Repair

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horn Repair
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 21:13:04 -0400
I have determined that one of my two horns is faulty. When removed, the
other horn works fine. When in place, the horn intermittently fails. My
guess it that the coil inside is energizing, but not opening the contacts to
open the circuit. I have opened the horn up and seeing now how the adjuster
works, it may have been possible to adjust this out. Anyway, I recall seeing
a writeup on a web site about what to do to repair it once the horn is
cracked open. Can't recall where it is. Anybody know?

Thanks,
Hugh Fader