RE: VB Complete Interior Kit

To: "'Blake Discher'" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>, "'Triumph Tech List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VB Complete Interior Kit
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:14:30 -0400
I used their kit about 5 years ago when I redid my interior. I had no
problems with the quality or the fit. Make sure you get their free guide
on "How to Redo your Interior". The guide was great and made the job
very easy. There's lots of pictures of the work at my website
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/ The interior work started in December 97.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD