Re:

To: davidt@opentext.com
Subject: Re:
From: "David Dressel" <daviddressel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 17:37:31 -0500 FILETIME=[5ADA43E0:01C23B3E]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
David:

Yes, that's the wiring diagram that I have - the one straight out of the
Shop Manual.  Also found the same thing on the web, but can't remember the
site.  Will be grateful to anyone who can lead me to one that is more
recent.

I did the test of jumping past the solenoid (wire to pos terminal on batt to
starter terminal on solenoid) and got no reaction.  So, either the starter
is bad, or, I have severe amp drop though the quick disconnect on my neg
term.  I am going to remove the quick disconnect (some folks have had
trouble with these) before I pull the starter.

Thanks for the welcome,

Dave

David Dressel
Champaign, IL USA