Re: TR8 stuff

To: Charlie Frey <cffrey@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: TR8 stuff
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 08:48:13 +0200
Cc: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Charlie,
join the TR8 mailing list and the TR8 Car Club of America as soon as
possible. You'll find answers to just about any TR8 related question...

And Alan is right, your bushings are shot.
Ted Shumacher  tedtsimx@q1.net  sells an improved version. As do Woody
Cooper  smctr8@aol.com  .

Regards
/Odd

---
To subscribe to the TR8 list, send an email containing the single word
"subscribe" (without the quotes) in the body of the message to the
administrative address  "tr8-request@mercury.lcs.mit.edu" or to
"tr8-digest-request@mercury.lcs.mit.edu" , depending on whether you are
trying to subscribe to the main list or the digest version. In either
case, the action is automatic and should happen instantly.
---
To join the TR8CCA:
you should contact the Club membership secretary Mr Bill Sweeting at
bsweeting@aol.com
---

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary, TR8-rep.,