Re: TR4A Fuel Pump rubber bits, etc.

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Fuel Pump rubber bits, etc.
From: "Jeffrey J. Barteet" <barteet@barteet.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Oxygenated fuel, Aye?

Well, I'm in the republik of Kalifornia, and yup.....that's what we use
here.

So they're talking about this on FOT as well. What's the concensus of the
racing scene, Irv? Swap out your fuel system rubber a lot?

The rest of my system is gates. Are you guys seeing failures even on
mainstream products like that?

-jeffrey