Re: PDWA

To: "Woods, Ed" <Ed.Woods@Gen-World.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PDWA
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:09:48 -0600
I thought that it was the consensus of the List that the PDWA did not shut
> off the offending part of the braking system when tripped

I don't recall that the list reached that concensus...actually Dave Massey
is the only one that I've heard say that ;)

My experience was that my brakes improved once I centered the PDWA.  So I'd
agree with what you read on the VTR website.

And you can center it much easier by pulling the switch and using a sharp
instrument to move it to the center position.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)