List meeting at TRF's TSP?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: List meeting at TRF's TSP?
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 11:17:41 EDT
Cc: jswauger@adelphia.net
Hello List-

Anyone going to TRF's Summer Party? If so, where are you staying? When are
you arriving?

Several years ago, I seem to remember that this list met during the Summer
Party. I enjoyed putting names and faces together. I think we did this as
well at a VTR. What is the consensus of doing that again? What day/night
would be best?

I have copied John Swauger at TRF with this e-mail and perhaps he can
schedule a place and time for us if enough people are interested in getting
together. I am volunteering Fred Thomas and myself as organizers to get
nametags and snacks. Perhaps we could even offer a drawing for some rare part
as a door prize? John, can you help here?  Fred might even bring a powder
coated something as well.

Just a thought. Anyone interested?

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY