Triumph activities around the world

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph activities around the world
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 09:13:48 +0100
Many thanks for the off-list replies on my 'video to whatever?'
queries. Clearly, I'm even more out of date than I thought and people
are already "doing it" in a variety of ways. Having checked out my
computer spec vis a vis what's required, I've decided to keep things
on hold. It's clear the hardware need a major upgrade and to meet this
funds outflow, two Triumphs and a Fergie may have to be denied
essential expenditures - and that just can't be allowed to happen. So
I've decided to keep things as they are, reside only in the land of
PAL and make copies of tapes as they may be required by whoever,
whenever. But thanks to all those who responded.

Jonmac