TRF Summer Party - Where to Stay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Summer Party - Where to Stay
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:44:07 -0400
Hi Listers,

I am going to the TRF Summer Party this year.  First big long 11 hour drive
with the TR4.  This is not about the car but where to stay.  All the name
brand hotels are booked for 20 miles around... so I am shopping the 2nd tier
motels and B&Bs.  Many of these are booked a year in advance by various
interest groups like the TR8 guys.

I did find one in downtown Indiana called Scott's Motel.  The $40 per night
charge is nice but I am concerned that it may turn out to be a bad surpise
coming in late thursday night after a all day run on the interstates.

Any advice from you folks that have done this before would be appreciated.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L(O) - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn