RE: Hello from a new list member!

To: "'Christine Edwards'" <cedwards@cox.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hello from a new list member!
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:50:24 +0200
Hi Chrissy . Welcome to the brotherhood ( and sisterhood ! ) of Triumph .

Man , it's amazing to see so many ladies that are passionate about Triumphs
.

Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O