Hello from a new list member!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello from a new list member!
From: Christine Edwards <cedwards@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:10:00 -0700
Hello gang,

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly before I jump into any
conversations.  I'm Chrissy, proud and loving owner of a '79 Pageant Blue
Spit.  She is, thus far, all original, unrestored, and rust free, in
wonderful shape.  Someone has taken good care of her throughout her life,
and now I'm the lucky one who gets to pamper her.

This car is part of my "midlife crisis package" I think...having just
turned 30, and divorced a little over a year ago, I felt I was ready to
re-indulge in my 15 year love of LBC's.  I owned a '76 Spit in high school,
which my Dad later sold, and I've wanted another one ever since.  Now I
have her, and her name is Bluebell.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this group!

-Chrissy

--
Christine Edwards
cedwards@cox.net