Re: New Tyres and wheels

To: <RayAntoky@aol.com>, <avhbah@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Tyres and wheels
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:44:35 -0500
> For the record, I'd like to hear the pros
> and cons of 60 vs. 72 spokes. I think they look nifty!

72s are stronger and have wider rims.  5.5"?

I just put new Daytons, painted 60s with the 4.4" rim on the TR4.  Sue
wanted an original look, and the license plate *does* read TR44SUE...

Took the Saturn to registration for the Back To The 50s this weekend.
Weather was perfect, of course.  We have to take the TR4 to the show,
though.  It's the only thing we own older than 1965, and that's what you
need to drive in.  Not sure what the weather will be like the rest of the
weekend.  Hoping for the best!

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org