Re: time off/Mid Ohio

To: ExTR3A@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: time off/Mid Ohio
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:44:01 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/2002 4:49:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ExTR3A@aol.com
writes:

> A friend of mine who lives not quite halfway between here (Akron) and Mid
> Ohio called me this morning to ask why he passed "about 150 Triumphs on SR
> 585 this morning on the way to work."  The weekend has begun!  See
> everybody
> there!
>
> Chris Eck
> Triumphless

Chris, what your friend saw was the TRA National Meet's Early Morning Run
heading from Wadsworth Ohio to Dalton Ohio via 585.  We filled up half the
restaurant and their whole parking lot.  But your friend exaggerated a little
- at most there were 50 TRs.  Still a lot, especially in a caravan, and we
saw a lot of farm folks standing by the roads with their mouths wide open.

I hope you get a TR soon.
Cheers,
Beverly Floyd