Re: Adhesive Removal

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Geo Hahn" <geohahn@ultrasw.com>
Subject: Re: Adhesive Removal
From: "mike" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:35:21 -0400
Hi Geo,

I used to work for a company that made decals. We used to use denatured
alcohol to get built-up adhesive off of our cutter. Also, decal adhesive is
usually laquer-based so laquer thinner will work as well. Still, I would
test it on an inconspicuos spot before commiting to the whole decal.

Hope this helps,
Mike Brooks