Re: Is it OK for a TR lover to own a JAG?

To: "mike" <mike@gsta.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Is it OK for a TR lover to own a JAG?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:05:22 -0500
From: "mike" <mike@gsta.net>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>; "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 7:56 PM

> A friend of mine just finished restoring one of those Datsun roadsters - a
> 2000 I believe - It's very cool and is as much a sports car as any British
> marque car.

I was just talking to Sue about the Datsun 2000 roadster today.  Brutal
little beasts.  I was sad when the 240Z mania caused Nisan so stop making
them.  The needed the production line to make more Z-cars to match the
demand.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org