RE: TR3 engine idle

To: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@attbi.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 engine idle
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:24:57 -0700
Ed, this may be out in left field ... but have you checked the calibration
of the tachometer ?  They frequently read high, and if you were trying to
get it to idle at 2-300 actual rpm ...

And there's no law that it can't idle a bit fast anyway.  Modern engines
idle a lot faster anyway, so it won't sound at all out of place at the stop
lights.

Randall