Re: Wire harness question

To: "INTERNET:ZoboHerald@aol.com" <ZoboHerald@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Wire harness question
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:27:27 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <c_davies@sympatico.ca>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:ZoboHerald@aol.com
>Funny thing, though. My 1970 GT6+, it what I can only assume was an
extremely rare production line gaffe, was originally built with a column
dimmer switch that had been intended for a car with right-hand steering.
Normal function of the column switch on that car (verified by the decal on
the column escutcheon) would be UP for HIGH beam and DOWN for LOW beam. But
since that switch was intended to be on the opposite side of the column in
a RHS installation, it worked the other way around. And yes, it WAS wired
correctly....
<

What?  You mean they ran out of the correct part and substituted?!!!

;-)

Dave