Re: TR3 Front Brake Rotor Thicknesses

To: <bbrewer@qnet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Front Brake Rotor Thicknesses
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:02:55 -0700 b1af55a7aa8e02cf71c1e6866af61c445b02cc350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c
Bill, I had the same problem.  There is no thickness marking on the TR3A
rotors. I was lucky enough to find someone that would resurface them without
the numbers, it was a general repair shop so they weren't dependent on the
brake business, guess they felt thay didn't have that much to lose.

I seem to recall someone subsequently posting some references here with the
original thickness a while ago, but I can't seem to find it. (I only delete
messages that I will need, or so it seems)

Bob