RE: Replacement windshield

To: "'Listers'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Replacement windshield
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 20:26:55 -0400
Cc: <ms6453@optonline.net>
The last 2 replacement windshields I have purchased were tinted green
with no green band at the top.
My guess is (and it's only that) that there is only one manufacturer and
no matter where you buy, it comes from that mfg. And they only produce
clear and all tinted with no green bar at the top

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

The Moss windshields come in two varieties clear and tinted.  You may
have a
catalog with the miss print that was later corrected (I hope), because
Moss
does not offer a windshield with a tinted band at the top only fully
tinted or
clear.  Most windshields actually are tinted.  It is a very slight green
tint,
you need to put a white sheet of paper behind it to notice it.  The
clear are
just that, clear.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver