Re: 1979 Spitfire possibly for sale in Pennsylvania

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1979 Spitfire possibly for sale in Pennsylvania
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:12:47 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Bill Gunshannon wrote:

I left out something important in my original posting and the webpage.

This car also includes a factory hard top.

 http://www.cs.uofs.edu/~bill/SpitPix

My wife, who prefers the MGB to the Spitfire anyway, is with me on this.
Surely someone is interested in making me a good offer??

bill

--
bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |