Re: The ultimate trailer hitch test

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The ultimate trailer hitch test
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 10:29:02 -0500

I'm not an expert on the subject, but this one does look to be for
real.  Some of the things you'll see with doctored photos are that
some shadow angles will be different, or some elements will be out of
focus or grainy while others are sharp, or that some elements will be
lighter or darker than others.  I don't see any of those things here

In other words, 'wow'.

Dan
--
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1957 TR3, TS15098L 'O' - with a nice shiny rear axle installed!
Brakes partly complete, TR4 OD transmission working nicely.

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U 'O' - in storage.

Visit the Team.Net Triumph list member pages at:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
Photos, downloads, member bios, and more!