TR3a Safety check (MOT for UK)

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a Safety check (MOT for UK)
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:50:42 -0500
David A. Templeton wrote:

> Well, the TR3a (TS54226L) will have BRAND NEW license plates on her by
> tomorrow.  She passed [MOT] with flying colours . . .

> There is a personal footnote I would like to add, this would not have been
> possible without the combined intelligence, wisdom and patience of this
list
> over the last 18 months.  This is not only my car but a piece of her
belongs
> to everyone on the list as well.

Sending the results--and your thanks--to the list is appreciated by
everyone.

One of these day Mark Bradakis--the guy who maintains these email lists for
us--will be asking for a small contribution to the costs of providing this
service. All of us who enjoy reading the TR mail and rely on it for advice
and information should remember how important it is when that time comes.

Jim Hill
Madison WI