RE: TR3A what is highest pre 60000# with old body styling?

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A what is highest pre 60000# with old body styling?
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:59:33 -0700
> There were seceral changes at about #60000, the following are a
> few of the
> more notewirthy

The door latches and external handles also changed, which brings up a
question I've been meaning to ask :  I had a rare chance to drive a fellow
lister's late TR3A the other day (Thanks Bill !) and noticed that the
cross-section of the external door handles was much more 'square' than the
ones on my pre-60K cars.  Were all of the "post-60K" handles like this ?

A few more changes : fuel tank, carpets, trunk seal.  Shortly before 60K the
rear brakes changed to 9", shortly after the turn signal indicator changed
from yellow to green.

Randall Young
59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (currently sidelined for OD transplant)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver (Real Soon Now)