RE: #1) the engine still seems to run hot. #2 tach cable broke t wice.

To: "'Tom Deschenes '" <trdeschenes@attbi.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: #1) the engine still seems to run hot. #2 tach cable broke t wice.
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:19:43 -0400
In quebec we only use rear license plates. Everybody assumes that is because
the province calculated that they would save more by cutting plate
production than they would gain by tickets. Believe me, Montreal and Quebec
are the worst ticket-hounds you ever saw. I know specifically that the city
gets 5 dollars in fines for every dollar they get in parking meters.

However they figure it, without that front plate the result is a much nicer
looking car.

Mark Hooper
72 TR6