Flywheel Bolt Locking Tab - Thanks x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flywheel Bolt Locking Tab - Thanks x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Bob Fabie <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 23:01:36 -0500
Listers:

Thanks to those who responded to my question about the locking tab
plate(s) for the flywheel bolts on my TR6. The fact that it's not listed
for the TR6 by the big three seems to confirm some of your responses
suggesting that they were never specified for this model. For all I know
I was remembering the locking tabs on the camshaft plate. As others
pointed out, using the right bolts and Locktight Red would also provide
additional peace of mind. Furthermore, similar configured locking plates
can be obtained if that's what I desired to use.

As always, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6