Rininger

To: dconnitt@fuse.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rininger
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 18:38:23 EDT
Dave,
Harold could probably be called a Triumph 'good ole boy'. I had heard good
things about him - and I bought a nice NOS front TR4 bumper from him. It
still had the original protective fabric tape on it and price was marked $35
from thirty or so years ago! (too bad he used Moss's current price list!)
He also sent me two NOS TR4A motor mounts for about half the current price
but the rubber was questionable and I returned them and he sent two more that
look a lot better.
I think he's a pretty safe bet on getting what you need.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74