spot/fog lamps again + radio's TR 3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: spot/fog lamps again + radio's TR 3
From: "Don Spence" <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:25:50 -0600
I wasn't paying too much attention to this thread however I came across the
Schiffer series on TR2 to TR8 at the library yesterday and browsing through
it found (p23) the accessory catalogue for the TR 3. It shows/lists a spot
lamp (on the right) and a fog lamp (on the left-from drivers seat, Reversed
if looking at the car from the front.)They appear to be mounted via an angle
bracket to the bumper mounts.
Other accessories include : luggage grid (rack), aero windscreen, windshield
washer, defroster (electric?), wing mirror (offside only), cigarette
lighter, seat covers, license holder (british disk type), driving
mirror-anti dazzle (dash mounted), dual speed windscreen wiper kit, heater
kit, tailored link floor mats, ashtray-swivel type, reversing light, fitted
suitcase, skid plate, badge bar, wheel rim finisher (beauty ring), OD kit,
rear wheel covers (spats?), Hard top kit, contnental touring kit, radiator
blind, reveal moulding kit (TR 2 only), radiator grille, special carb
jet-needles (SM) (Fitted from the introduction of the "LeMans" type head),
Grand Touring Conversion Kit. ( Not illustrated but sold for 6 pounds 5 s.

As to radio's: the TR 3 could be ordered with a Medium wave (AM?),
Long/Medium wave, Medium wave-push button, Long/Medium wave-push button  or
a radio kit all waves.

Cheers
Don