Re: Need Info on TR7/8s

To: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need Info on TR7/8s
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:39:08 EDT
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/28/2002 9:24:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rfeibusch1@earthlink.net writes:

> What do you think??????

All I can add to the previous postings, especially Dave's, is that I have all
3 types and I like what I have.  You are either a Wedge Type Guy or not.
Nothing like smoking the Tires in the TR8.  The FHC TR7 is a little
underpowered but the AC is nice.  The TR7 Roaster is a late model FI car with
no AC and it has plenty of power for cruising. Now if I could just get the
owner of the Brooklands Green TR7 Sprint with the Dolomite Head to reduce his
$16,000 asking price I would be complete.

Cheers,
Darrell