clutch slave results

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch slave results
From: "lou" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:12:57 -0500
Listers:

Thanks for all the suggestions given to solve the clutch bleeding woes on my
4A. The first hour early this morning I tried each and every one with no
luck so the problem had to be not building pressure in the master. After
replacing the cups in the master I asked the assistant to once again go
through the "down slowly" routine. Third time down the assistant said "Hey,
we have pedal". We celebrated by doing a 50 mile hunt for a Dairy Queen.
Sure do like those "M&M" Blizzards.

This may seem elementary for some but I found a neat way to pop out the
piston on the Master. With the cap on, I held a tubeless tire valve stem
over the vent hole in the cap and gave a shot of air from the portable air
tank. Piston popped right out. Easier than removing the line and shooting
air through the outlet port.

Thanks List, you all are fantastic

Lou Metelko       Auburn, Indiana