Re: 2nd "First Run"

To: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Subject: Re: 2nd "First Run"
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 16:35:25 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jim:
You have a leak somewhere: sound a smell in an exhaust system indicate a
rotted pipe or muffler.
Unless it's a Monza system like mine. They all sound like they need more
muffler.
I'd also check all the rubber seals on the firewall and the condition of
the trans tunnel and gasket.
Lots of stench and heat can get into the interior when these are bad.

Paul