TR3A Door Pocket Lining Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Door Pocket Lining Question
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 13:39:09 EDT
List Folk:

What is the correct covering or lining for the door panel pockets?
The previous owner has installed a nice interior kit with the door pockets
fashioned from a hard, white plastic type material. The glovebox seems to
have been made from the same material but is covered in black vinyl, in and
out.
Should the pockets be the same? First I sprayed 'em with black vinyl paint
but it didn't adhere too well.
Now I've decided to line them with green felt. It reminds me of the flocking
used on the Jag XK cubby holes and presents a soft landing for any tools or
thingamabobs that might find their way in there.

Any objections?

Ray Antoky...
59 TR3A BRG
Brooklyn NY