Re: [TR6 binding camshaft] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g4ODkBu13865

To: Rob Christopher <robc@cisco.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR6 binding camshaft] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g4ODkBu13865
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:46:02 -0400
Hi Rob. Same thing happened to me and a few others. I think this is a common
problem. I had to file the keeper down a bit to get it to fit. Since then,
someone suggested that the plug at the other end of the cam bore may be pushed
in a bit too far. Anyway, just carefully file or grind or sand the plate down
a bit and things will work out fine.

- Hugh