TR3A...weak horn syndrome (Re-sent)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A...weak horn syndrome (Re-sent)
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:12:46 EDT
Hello again to all:

While we are picking the nits out of our cars for our summer enjoyment(?), I
noticed my horns have a severe case of anemia. The battery is strong, lights
ok and everything else. But the horns are weak. Any suggestions where to look
for the trouble? They are the originals. Could it be just a ground problem
somewhere?
Is there a relay? Any and all suggestions, however inane, will be
appreciated.
(I already have a brass horn with the black bulb but am saving it for special
occasions! I am considerting an Aa-OO-Ga accessory horn tho!)

Ray Antoky
59 TR3A BRG
Brooklyn NY