Triumph and MG Cars for sale: Mid Michigan: additional info

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph and MG Cars for sale: Mid Michigan: additional info
From: "ANTHONY GORDON" <agordon@spsd.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 12:57:43 -0400
I emailed the list a while back with info regarding a number of LBCs (3 spits,
1 GT6, 1 TR7,  2 MGBs) for sale in Midland, MI.   I now have visited the cars,
and have some additional info and some digital photos.  I have zipped the lot
into one file.  Anyone interested, please let me know off-list and I'll email
the file to you.

All the cars are in need of restoration, but are complete, albeit very
weather-beaten.  The GT6, the 74 Spit and the later MGB look very promising
projects.

Tony Gordon
Midland, MI