TR 6 Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 6 Parts
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
I have just purchased my 10th car for the family collection and my garage(s)
are overfull with (mostly) TR6 stuff.  As a result I have to get rid of my 73
TR6 parts car (or my wife).  The car is complete except for the head, carbs,
and two rear wings.  I am entertaining offers from anyone who is interested in
all or part of this car since my new acquisition is sitting outside at the
moment.  The car is in Clearwater, Fl.  Sorry for the crass commercial message.
 TIA.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6 (very well sorted out), 1974 TR6 (new acquisition),
1973 TR6 (parts car), 1972 RX2 SCCA race car (need body parts, anyone out there
know of any), 2002 BMW 330I and misc others.
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience